TECH FOR LESS

Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

IGOFX Copy Trade - Trade Like A Pro - Easy As 123

Have you ever trades on your own in FOREX….and keep losing?? Lack of knowledge?? Technical analysis?? Fundamental analysis?? Greedy?? Can’t control your emotion?? Yes to all of that??

Well, I’m one of the above…2 years ago I was introduced to FOREX world…start to trade on my own..sometime I made profit…but most of time, I’m losing…haha…a few months after that, I gave up and left FOREX…haha..

Early 2017, I was introduced with COPY TRADE SYSTEM BY IGOFX….what is that?


Well, basically you choose your own FM (Fund Manager)…FM have their own trading account and they trade for their own profit….since the FM registered with IGOFX, IGOFX allow FOREX investor to copy the trade made by this FM…the profit will then be shared between FM & the investor (30% FM and 70% to investor)…fair, isn’t it?

Some FM in IGOFX have so many years of FOREX trading and some are quite new, some using the robot and some using other methods in FOREX trading…so, it is important to wisely choose who is your FM to be…basically just choose FM with the highest reputation….I personally choose the top guy in the FM list…or perhaps the Top 5…

Some FM can produce 20% - 30% of ROI per month but that’s pretty aggressive and sometime can lead to a big loss in the future…depend on your analysis on the FM performance – you can check their performance once you have register an account with IGOFX….and it is FREE…no commitment…Use the link below to REGISTER….


This is a screen shot of my own Accounts….there are 3 trading accounts – I already blacken the Trading Account No…hehe...why I create 3 acc? Haha…basically they guy who introduced me to this did not give a details instruction on what to select when registering an account….The right one to choose is the 3rd from the list….don’t worry…refer to my other screen shot for example…




I have some balance in my Trading Accounts – I just simply leave it until I top up more money into it for further investment…. 




This screen shot shows my current Investments with one of the FM – the top trader in the list – Mr VLADISLAV…u can check the Gain/Loss and the date I started opening investments with the FM – it simply copy the trade whenever the FM open a trade on his own trading account…


so far…my Investment ROI has gone up to 34% from my total CAPITAL….just within 3 months++….not bad, isn’t it…Not to forget – the profit will shoot up higher due to COMPOUNDING FACTOR….which means – tomorrow CAPITAL = initial CAPITAL + TODAY PROFIT….clear with the compounding theory…well, u can whatsapp me or google on your own about COMPOUNDING…..




At the beginning I was a bit greedy….keeps changing my investment from one FM to another FM…coz I wanna big n fast profit….and not all the times, its making profit…As you can see on the below screen shot…some of the trading made by the FM (this time the FM nickname is “Never Give Up” – very aggressive)…and I lost around USD252.00 at that time…It made me realize something….that IGOFX is REAL….the trades are all REAL....Now, I’m more relax….I choose the top FM, VLADISLAV, sit back and enjoy the ride…sometimes VLADISLAV also loss in his trades but he quickly recover back…




Once you have register an account with IGOFX….u can check the FM performance under “Manager Portfolio”…u will see a list of FMs….there are many of them…however, just focus on the Top 5 if you want to start your investment….




List of FMs under “Manager Portfolio”…Look at VLADISLAV….he have been with IGOFX since 3++ years ago…and he is the most consistent performed FM....


The graph shows the performance of VLADISLAV since 2014…of course, if you want to choose other FM for your investment…u can do that as well…I would recommend Topips, GCI, Eddison Nora….and perhaps MFM (follow minimum if u want to invest with MFM….cos this guy is quite new in IGOFX)...







No comments: