TECH FOR LESS

Google

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AULDEY Flash and Dash Race Tin (RC car)

Hi everyone....It has been a few years I haven't update this blog. Feel a bit strange when I want to start writing again. I guess its normal to feel that way when you've stop writing for such a long time...(almost more than 4 years..)

Even my son now is 5 and a half years old by now. So, recently I bought him a RC car. This is the RC car from the "Flash and Dash" cartoon series as seen on the TV. Auldey is the maker of the RC car. To be honest, I don't really expect that much from this RC car...because from my past experience (I bought quite a lot of RC cars last time), none of them surpass my expectation and they've also never last that long....most of them last less than a month before starting to breakdown....

However, this small RC car is totally different from the one that I had bought before...We really enjoy playing this RC car...I end up buying 2 more of this RC car and play it together with my son and my wife...hahaha...Its really is a lot of fun when we race together....Since the size of the car is quite small, so it does not requires such a big space and it is more fun to play it on a flat slippery surface (sometime, my son purposely wet the floor with a bit of water)...it will then do all kind of drifting and it is such a lot of fun...you'll definitely enjoy this RC car...




Here is the link for the Auldey race tin commercial video...AULDEY RC Car.....If you would like to see more of this RC Car in action, just search for it in youtube...I bet you will find more about it. Before I forgot, when I bought the RC Car, I prefer to get one with the pistol grip remote control. I think I'm more comfortable with the pistol grip control but that will limit your choice of car. Also, the price for it is not that expensive...with 30 US dollar, you can easily get 2 of those RC Car...

No comments: