TECH FOR LESS

Google

Sunday, April 1, 2007

How would you prefer your Blog will look like?

Hi, in this posting I'm not going to write about the gadget...I just want to discuss about - how would you prefer your Blog will look like?...heh, a simple question, but with a long long answer, I guess...
Well, to me...I love to keep my Blog as simple as it can be....Pehaps that is the way how I live my life today...very simple way...
I just don't like to fillup all my blog space with so much scattered information until the readers feel dizzy when they come to my blog...yeargh! with so many scattered information will make one to lost their direction...same goes to me...I prefer to surf just a simple web or blog with one focus topic or area and has a simple skin...So, in a blog I try to write something that is attractive and focus to one topic...But sometime, we can also write something that is out of our Blog's topic so that it could be just like a refreshment to the readers....One analogy, we work and work and work until we get exhausted and we wish if we could escape the work for a while, like going for holiday or just take leave and stay quietly in the house...The same thing goes to the blog...
I try not to show too much of seriousness in my writing...just a simple word to explain what I'm trying to tell...like telling a story to your friend...I believe that is what we suppose to do in making our blog attractive...
And I believe, most of the bloggers would love to make some money from their blog...this is ok...in fact, this is one of the reason why Google insists people to create their own blog...But just remember...writing your own attractive articles with your own word (an honest writing) could make your blog the most visited blog...
I'm not writting this down as an expert....I'm also quite new to the blog world....I just create my own blog on last Feb this year and I just keep actively writing since March....
What I'm most interested is I would love to share my writing and my personal opinion towards of something which could benefit me and the others......Post your comment....Really appreciate that...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog my friend.

I can relate to a lot of what you said in this article. It explains a lot of what is on your mind and why you are blogging.

Like you, I am new to the blogging community, having started my first blog in Feb. '07 too. It is a different world for me filled with its ups and downs, but at least I am starting to get a better feel and style for writing. :)

Take care and best of luck.

Regards.

Ray @ Chess Strategies 101

Zainal said...

Hi Raymond,

You blog is nice too...I have visited your blog...quite impressive..keep up the good work, friend...wish you the best...