TECH FOR LESS

Google

Thursday, March 29, 2007

LG Chocolate KG800


Heh...My wife wanted to buy this phone as a present to me. She ask me first before she buy it and I said "Wait, let me make a survey first before you buy"...
So, here is what I find out about the LG chocolate...
I have seen it before my eyes and its design really attract my attention. The design is absolutely beautiful and stylish. But how about the spec that I want and what are the specs that are going to be a waste to me...
And how about the price...Well, it seems that eventhough this model is available at the market for quite sometime, the price just still remains the same...Last time I saw the price is around RM900++...
Anyway, I love to see the size and the contrast of the display...it has the size of 31 x 39mm with 176 x 220pixels, TFT 256k color...The design makes it suits your palm...It has 128Mb internal memory and it is not expandable, no card slot available...
Connectivity is through Bluetooth 1.2 and USB 2.0...
Its camera has resolution of 1.3MP...This phone can play MP3 and MPEG4 file...Battery life can last long for 6hrs for talk time and 200hrs in standby...
I have yet to decide to buy this phone...I'm thinking of getting me the Sony Ericsson walkman series...heh...

2 comments:

Janelle said...

My friend just got the chocolate phone but is disapointed because it keeps on freezing on her. I am not too sure if this is common but while she uses the camera feature it'll just stop working. You have to trun it off and on again in order for it to work. It still is a really slick phone though

Zainal said...

I had got the chance to try the phone for myself and I did tried to use the camera function...I did snap a few pictures...everything looks fine...even the pictures quality is good...then from that, I navigate the keypad and tried other function like playing the music...speaker not that as Nokia or sony ericsson...in your friend's case, it could be an isolated problem...but anyway, I don't have much experience with the LG chocolate phone...If it happen just sometime, then it is still...even sometime my phone gives that kind of problem...like resetting your PC..heh..