TECH FOR LESS

Google

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sony Ericsson W660i Walkman phone


Wow!..I guess I'm too slow or too old already for knowing this model only today...hehe...What a beautiful design of the Sony Ericsson w660i in Rose Red color...so nice...even I want to get one of this for me...How much is the price? need to do some survey first...
Sony Ericsson announced that this model comes in 2 color, rose red and Record Black. Actually, it just been launched somewhere in 14th March 2007. Also introduced a new compact external speaker, model MPS-75, which let you plays the track stored in your Walkman phone out loud. I have attached the picture of this speaker below...

This is a small plug-in speaker unit with excellent sound quality that is powered from the phone - perfect for that party moment. Anyway I prefer to listen to my music using the headset...It keeps me isolate from the other world..hehe.. The W660 Walkman phone also offers Bluetooth Audio Streaming, which allows you to send music wirelessly from the phone to other compatible devices, such as the Music Bluetooth Receiver MBR-100 or the Stereo Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS970.
The w660 equipped with the features of TrackID. If you ever need to identify a piece of music that you don’t recognise, simply record a few seconds of the track, either via the microphone or by tagging a clip straight from the phone’s FM Radio, and TrackID will send the clip to the Gracenote Mobile MusicID database. This quickly identifies the track, the artist and album and relays the information back to your Walkman phone.
As for the memory, you will get 512Mb Memory stick pro when you purchase this phone which can allow you to store up to 470 full length of songs and you could upgrade your memory when your song collection increase.
If you subscribe your phone to the web, this w660 would allow RSS feed to delivered straight to your phone desktop...but for me, I don't prefer to surf the web through my phone...too small...and too slow...heh
One additional features that I like most of this phone is Picture Blogging capability. So, with its 2.0 MP camera, you could capture a picture and upload it instantly to your personal blog site.



2 comments:

RennyBA said...

Here from BlogFlux forum. I think you have a great blog and this post was interesting. I think I'll stay with my Nokia 6680 though:-)

Zainal said...

Hi Renny...Could I just call you Renny..heh..
Thanks for your comment man...its really make my effort in my blog is appreciated...So, I have seen your blog too..quite nice and very interesting contents..and a lot of followers too haa...You like the movies like the Matrix, Hunt for the Red October, Dances with wolves and many others...same goes to me...I also love to watch movies and I normally watch the movie while I'm outstation...heh...that is the only time I have to watch those movies..heh...