TECH FOR LESS

Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Philips PET1002 10.2" Portable DVD / DivX Player

Previously, before I bought the DVD player from Brothers, I was thinking to buy this Philips Portable DVD player. But, because the price is an issue to me...heh...so, I just put it out from my shopping list. Anyway, I would like to share the opinion from one of my friend who had been using this model for quite sometime. The design itself could make one to purchase one of this model. It has a long battery life up to 3.5hrs after its fully recharged, so you can enjoy your movie... mobile. It is lightweight and has a large screen 10.2"with an excellent display. Affordable? heh...to me, its quite expensive...above than RM1200. It is also user-friendly and thus easy to use.Sound quality - excellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Philips Portable DVD player with iPod Dock