TECH FOR LESS

Google

Thursday, March 1, 2007

PMP Player

Recently I bought an MP4 player...not really a branded item...I think it is China made...Internal memory just 1G but can add with microSD card...
The purpose I bought it, is because I want to put some movie file inside it and watch it from the player itself...Using the provided movie file converter, I was able to play it from the MP4 player...
Unfortunately, it can't occupied all the movie files...so, I can only watch the movie just half way...quite disappointed with the player...and I can't get my money back....So, what I did...I just gave the player to my younger sister.....

The funny thing is, I found another brand of PMP player which I've been looking for quite some time...Brand JXD, also from China...This time, I don't mind to spend more money to buy the player...quite happy with the player...I manage to play a dvd file from this player....the whole movie contents...not only 1 movie, but 2 movie can be stored at 1 time...for me, this is quite ok...since most of my time during outstation, I spent it with having a chit chat with other people especially with my customer....

The only problem is the display, even though it is a 2.5" bright LCD display...my eyes will easily get tired looking to that smallscreen for a very long time...So now, I seldomly bring the player with me when I go outstation....The player become 1 more collection, kept in the drawer just to be displayed...heheh....

This time, I bought another gadget....portable DVD player - 8.4" LCD screen.....hehehe....

No comments: