TECH FOR LESS

Google

Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Tech Gadget

This is my first time trying to create my own blog. It feels good to show and share my opinion with the others. At least with that we could learn a new things and share the knowledge. I select 'New Tech Gadget' as my blog's title as I'm quite crazy about the electronic gadget. I believe there is a lot of people out there sharing the same passion as I have.
I am a person whose work require me to travel a lot. I can tell you that my job requires me to fly frequently around Malaysia area including Sabah and Sarawak. So it happen one time ago, I received a lot of customer's call and need me to attend their problem. During that one month, I fly 20 times. Could you just imagened that? I'm so tired of it. But what to do, it is the nature of my job. Nevertheless, I'm quite happy with what I did. Simply because, I give my services to help make the other life better. And when they happy, I feel really satisfy.
So since I travel a lot, I need to find a way to enjoy my time. How to enjoy my time during the waiting hours at the airport? So, I bought a few electronic gadget just to entertain myself. I can't enjoy the movie with my massive exploded home theatre system, can't watch my favorite tv programme, can't listen to my favorite radio channel, can't select the song that I want, So why not bring it out with me? But I also don't want to bring the laptop, it still big and heavy too.
That is why New Tech Gadget come - Lets put our input to this.

No comments: