TECH FOR LESS

Google

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Portable DVD player with screen

I had bought one portable dvd player with screen, 8.4" screen. Brand Brother's - car accesories brand, quite popular in Malaysia. I bought this player purposely not only can be used in my car but also can be brought while I go outstation. The price also is quite ok - RM888.00
Before I bought this player, I made a survey first - the spec and of course the price. I have seen a lot of brand in our local market. Not only the recognized brand of portable dvd player but also a lot of not so famous brand of this kind of player.
For me if you want to buy an electronic appliance, it is worth to buy any cheap brand. From the experience, normally I'll stick to one electronic gadget for 2 or 3 months only. Then, I'll start to leave it and hardly to use it. And after some time, if I feel I'm not going to use it anymore - I'll just keep it in the drawer or just give it to my siblings.
Back to the player that I bought, this dvd player is powered with Akai electronic as it main component. Quite reliable. The LCD display also quite excellent. It also can be used with the USB thumbdrive and the SD/MMC card. It also has the capability to remember the last chapter of the movie played right before it was switched off. Even if you disconnect the main power supply or the external battery supply, it still can remember that last chapter played.
I frequently bring this player with me while outstation and sometime after I finish the job earlier, I will play a movie and enjoy it with my customer while they still busy with the lab works. Just make sure that their lab supervisor is not around...hehe....if not, he will labell me as a bad element to his staff...heh...

No comments: